An Lac communal house

No. 19, Phan Dinh Giot, Phuong Sai, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa

  • Certification: 230824203431
  • Provincial monuments

An Lac Temple was formed a long time ago, the date is unknown, at first it was just a small flag to worship De Bat Tien Nuong. According to folklore: She was originally a Cham in Binh Thuan, from birth until the age of 7 she could not speak, walk, or stand. When she was 8 years old, she suddenly disappeared, then appeared at the location of An Lac temple today. De Bat Tien Nuong saved the disease around the Cui Ward - Nha Trang and Vinh Xuong and Dien Khanh districts.

  • Share


An Lac Temple is located at address 19, Phan Dinh Giot Street, Phuong Sai Ward, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province.

Through the rich materials to return, it is possible to build a temple from the 19th century. At present, the temple keeps 03 ordinations bestowed by the Nguyen kings:
- Sac Thanh Thai in the 13th year (1901) given to De Bat Tien Nuong;
- Sac Duy Tan 3rd year (1909) bestowed on Thien Y A Na;
- Sac Khai Dinh 9th year (1924) given to Thien Y An Na.

Over time, the temple has been restored and embellished many times as follows:
- In 1934, embellished and rebuilt the temple;
- In 2002, building a guest house;
- In 2010, to build a tru house;
- In 2012, the main hall was repaired and painted.

An Lac Temple worships De Bat Tien Nuong, Former sage, Hau sage...

The temple consists of the following architectural works: Nghi Mon, flag pole, plan room, main hall, Tien Hien temple, guest house, tru house (kitchen).

An Lac Temple rotates in the Southeast direction, located on a flat land, with a total area of 195.7m2. The temple is located in the middle of a residential area, in front of the temple there is an old tree that makes the temple more ancient.

Pre-cell, connected to mains electricity; The front side of the system is decorated with the letter book pattern, with the words in Nom Han characters: (廟 安 樂 - An Lac Temple), the left side: (造 春 仲 - Nam Giap Tuat Trong Xuan Tao), the left side: Owner: (四 十 三 - Nhat Thien Ha Four Horses), on top is embossed with pictures of two carp, on both sides of the corner assembling a horn, on the pole is decorated with dragon patterns and has a pair of parallel sentences. In the Chinese Nom script, the first two letters form the temple name:

Audio version

An terroir returns to the semicircle,
Lac Thien Diep leads to natural autumn.


The land of an angiosperm flows through a semicircular lake,
Heaven lost its branches in the autumn.

The main hall was built on a stone foundation, built of bricks and cement, with an ancient-style system, including two floors, with a positive roof; On the roof of the page, the pattern emerges "Two dragons adoring the day".

Inside the main hall there are six altars: in the middle of the altar of the Council, the two sides are the altars of Dong Hien and Tay Hien; Next is the altar to worship De Bat Tien Nuong, the two sides are altars to worship Ta ban and Huu ban.

Every year, An Lac Temple holds a festival on the 7th and 8th day of the 8th lunar month.

The temple dates to about the nineteenth century, the highlight is the relatively intact preserved wooden structure system, architectural art decorations, paintings, sculptures, rich natural scenery. time, lively. Therefore, sculptures and patterns are also valuable in the study of living matter and spirit of local people.

In 2011, Khanh Hoa Provincial People's Committee ranked An Lac Temple as a provincial historical and cultural relic, at the decision agency No. 2370 / QD-UBND.

Ba Trung Toan